EM1350 Power Meter
The EM1350 power meter is a 3-phase NMI pattern approved meter for tenant billing, load profiling, cost allocation and monitoring of consumption levels. Panel Mounted, it is easily setup via front panel and include a large, clear display showing three values including the relevant parameters. The display can be set to auto scroll through the available readings or be locked to a single display.
The EM1350 Easy Logic offers basic energy measurement functionality for the monitoring of a range of electrical installations. It is designed for use in industrial and commercial environments and adheres to the strict measurement standards applicable to your needs.
Request Price Quote For EM1350
- Class 1.0 accuracy as per AS/IEC standards requirements.
- NMI- MI 6-1, Ed.2 pattern approved product.
- CE/C-Tick approved.
- Control power supply can be connected to AC or DC source.
- Tamper proof with password protection.
- Pattern Approved as per NMI requirements for trade purposes.
- Apparent, Active and Reactive energy measurements.
- 3 phase Power, Energy, Power Factor.
- PF, kW, kVA, kVAR instantaneous parameter display.
- Kilo, Mega, and Giga indications capable of auto-scaling.
- Indication for health of connected phases.
- Modbus RS-485 serial network communications.
- Energy integrity with tamper proof, non-resettable energy counter complete with password protection.
- Monitoring of connected loads through remote software.
- Simple installation and programming designed to be user friendly.
- CT and PT ratios can be set via the front panel whilst in the field.
- Display capable of showing multiple real time values.
- Suitable for revenue metering such as tenant billing, secondary billing, tariff metering and sub-billing, .
- Panel metering instruments.
- Well suited to industrial and commercial environments.
EM1350 Document Download
Refer to product user manual for further information.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL
The full range of EM1350 Documentation is available from Schneider Electric.