EM5100 Electricity Meter by Landis + Gyr
The EM5100 Electricity Meter by Landis + Gyr is a direct connect sub-billing meter suited to a wide range of single and three phase sub-billing applications.
The advanced measurement & analysis capabilities of the EM5100 deliver crucial decision making capabilities to your facility’s energy management team. With a broad range of energy measurement features, this class leading product contributes to more efficient management of your energy infrastructure.
Request Price Quote For EM5100
- The EM5100 is capable of measuring 10–125 amp whole current & 5-20 amp CT current range.
- Quality of supply monitoring including sags and swells.
- Flexible interval data recording with up to 12 channels in 2 separately secure groups.
- Fully programmable pulse output relays for energy management systems.
- Load control relays for demand management applications.
- Backlit display for ease of reading.
- Off-supply display mode.
- Cost effective Automatic Meter Reading options.
- In Field replaceable battery.
- Optional powered RS232 port.
- Optional pulsed inputs for gas and water services metering.
The EM5100 is compatible with the hExeis Automated Meter Reading Data Hub for hassle-free tenant billing.
EM5100 Document Download
Refer to product technical datasheet for further information.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DATASHEET
The full range of EM5100 Documentation is available from Landis + Gyr.