ION 7650 Power Quality Analyser
ION 7650 Power Quality Analysers are revenue-class power and energy meters with the following capabilities:
Event and min/max logging, historical logging (up to 800 channels), and an expandable memory.
They are also capable of performing sag/swell monitoring, harmonics measurement, waveform capture at 256 samples/cycle, setpoints, digital and analogue I/O, and Internet-enabled multi-port communications.
Some other advanced features include symmetrical components measurement, fast transient detection, waveform capture at 1024 samples/cycle, and power quality compliance monitoring.
Request Price Quote For ION 7650
ION 7650 Features
- Panel-mount with large customisable LCD display. Also available without a display.
- User-configurable IEC or IEEE notations, with multiple date/time formats.
- 3-phase, 4-quadrant metering featuring Class 0.2 accuracy (IEC, ANSI).
- Voltage, current, neutral and earth current, power, frequency, power factor, demand, energy, and time-of-use metering.
- Instrument transformer correction and transformer/line loss compensation.
- IEC 61000-4-30 class A ed. 2, IEEE 519/1159, EN50160, IEC 61000-4-7/4-15 power quality compliance monitoring.
- Up to 1024 samples/cycle waveform capture and transient capture (20μs @ 50Hz).
- Sag/swell monitoring, harmonics measurement (up to 63rd) and symmetrical components.
- COMTRADE waveform format file output available directly from the ION7650.
- Disturbance direction detection to indicate disturbance origin whether it be upstream or downstream from the meter.
- Setpoint learning to automatically learn setpoints for sag, swell, transient or high and low events.
- Sequence-of-events, coincident minimum/maximum, historical trends, and high-speed snapshot recording.
- 1ms resolution timestamps, GPS time synchronisation.
- 4 analogue inputs, 4 analogue outputs, 16 digital status/counter inputs, 7 digital control/pulse outputs.
- 65 setpoints for alarms and control, 1/2 cycle response, multi-condition and call out on alarm.
- Ethernet, modem, RS-232/485, RS-485 and front panel optical communication ports.
- 100Base–TX and 100Base–FX Ethernet communication ports for faster performance.
- Modbus RTU slave/master, Modbus TCP, DNP 3.0, MV-90 and IEC 61850 protocols.
- Ethernet and modem gateways capable of communicating to 31 devices on RS-485 port.
- On-board web server with capability to email for alarms and data.
- FTP server.
ION 7650 Benefits
- Provides the opportunity to reduce energy consumption and equipment operations costs.
- Allows for the improvement of power quality, reliability and uptime of electrical plant.
- Enables the optimisation of of your electrical installation better management and greater productivity.
ION 7650 Applications
- Analysis of energy efficiency, losses and capacity management.
- Utility bill verification, cost allocation and sub-metering of electrical plant.
- Monitoring of power quality compliance measures.
- Identification of problems and required rectification.
- Management of power factor.
- Demand management.
- Electrical control of loads, generators and other control system equipment
ION 7650 Document Download
Refer to product technical datasheet for further information.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DATASHEET
The full range of ION 7650 Documentation is available from Schneider Electric.