PM5350 Power Meter
The PM5350 power meter is capable of monitoring an electrical system installation in a conveniently sized 96 x 96 mm unit with a depth extending only 44 mm behind surface through which it is mounted.
Boasting a large display, the PM5350 allows for simultaneous monitoring of three phases and neutral. Large characters and powerful backlighting, combined with an anti-glare screen allow for easy reading even in brightly lit conditions and wide angles of viewing. With the availability of two languages (English/Chinese) included standard in the PM5350, it’s easily navigable menus ensure that it is universally user-friendly.
Request Price Quote For PM5350
- No tools required for install, mounts simply with two clips.
- Connect to up to 480V L-L without voltage transformers providing installation is Category III compliant.
- Intuitive navigation with self-guided, language selectable menus and four concurrent values across six lines.
- Easily confirm normal operation using the heartbeat/communications indicator LEDs. They are also configurable for alarms or pulse outputs.
- The PM5350 includes two relay outputs capable of driving most circuit breaker coils.
- IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5S accuracy.
- The PM5350 measures THD and TDD as standard.
- Time stamped Peak Demand measurements.
- Over 30 alarm conditions to monitor a wide range of events. The 40 most recent alarm events are logged and time stamped for effective fault finding.
- Adjustable load timer setpoint to monitor and notify user of configured condition.
- IEC 61557-12 Performance Standard – Meets IEC 61557-12 PMD/S/K70/0.5.
- Easy and timely installation.
- Simple configuration and operation.
- Hassle free control and monitoring of circuit breakers.
- Gain insight into your system’s status instantly.
- Accurate measurement for energy cost allocations.
- Basic provision of Power Quality analysis.
- Effective Load management capabilities.
- Time stamped alarming.
- Load timer and alerts.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Allocation of cost and management of energy consumption.
- Remote monitoring of electrical installations.
- Alarming for under/over setpoints, digital status, failure of control power, meter reset.
- Relay outputs and whetted digital inputs for circuit breaker monitoring and control.
PM5350 Document Download
Refer to product technical datasheet for further information.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DATASHEET
The full range of PM5350 Documentation is available from Schneider Electric.